I made this salad the other night to go with the Avocado, Tomato & Cheese Sandwich because I had left over avocado. It’s even better when you add almonds!
- 5 or 6 Romaine leaves, chopped
- A handful of Arugula
- 5- 6 Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2-1 Avacado, sliced and cut into chunks (How to)
- 1 handful of Sliced Almonds
- 4 tblsp Almond Oil (or Olive Oil)
- 2 tblsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tblsp honey, or to taste
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt to taste
- Toss the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl or measuring cup, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and pour over salad.
- Toss to coat, and serve!